WANTED - BIM COORDINATOR
We are ideally looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge of Revit and a good understanding of construction and BIM.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and managing models within Company, Client and BIM protocols.
- Coordination and clash resolution of Building Services across many sectors and service types.
- Generating accurate and informative construction and production drawings for LMC Building Services and LMC Modular Contracts in both CAD and Revit
- Ensuring that the Construction drawings and models meet the clients brief, the consultants design requirements and any relevant standards.
- Document control to Company and ISO standards
- Issuing drawings and other outputs and uploading to various CDEs as required
- Attending Site and Design Team Meetings and confidently liaise with consultants and contractors in a professional manner
- Liaising with company personnel on site and in design office on a daily basis
- Good time-management skills and proven track record in working to deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and also on own initiative
- Sound communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Quality focused with ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Third level degree (Min. Level 7) in construction related field.
- Minimum of 2+ Years’ experience using Revit essential
- Excellent CAD Skills also required.
- Experience of BIM Level 2 projects is desirable
- Knowledge or experience of Building Services would be an advantage
- Conversant with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook.
If you feel that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our fast-growing business, please send your CV and cover letter email@example.com
BIM Coordination, Revit, Construction Knowledge, Building Services