Wanted - Human Resource Manager/Full or Part Time
Due to expansion at our new Tipperary facility we would now like to recruit an experienced Human Resources Manager. The position will be based in Nenagh and we are open to discuss whether the role is full-time or part-time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about employment policies, job duties, working conditions, salaries/wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related issues.
- Responsible for managing all employee documentation including employment contracts.
- Responsible for absentee management including coordinating and approval of staff holidays.
- Coordinate performance management.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Perform difficult staffing duties including dealing with and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organisational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity guidelines.
- Prepare accurate and timely HR reports for Senior Management.
- Ensure compliance & best practice on all legislative matters.
- Ideally you will also manage the GDPR within the company.
- HR administration.
Experience and Core Competencies Required:
- Third level qualification in a business/HR discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a HR role.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and with lots of change.
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of enthusiasm, commitment & motivation.
- Ability to operate in a collaborative way with all levels across the business on a basis of trust and respect.
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Demonstrate high levels of personal and professional standards
Human Resources, Employee Documentation, Employee Engagement
If you feel that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our fast-growing business, please send us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com