We Are Hiring - Safety Officer (Dublin)
Facilities Management / Construction Experience
LMC Facilities is a member of the LMC Group. We provide the complete Hard Services Facilities Management suite of services delivered by our experienced engineers who are backed up by our planning, technical and administration teams. Due to continued expansion we have an immediate vacancy for a Safety Officer covering client sites primarily in the greater Dublin area.
- Reporting to our QHSE Manager.
- Advise on all aspects of Health & Safety with our FM site-based teams.
- High level of documentation control.
- Strong emphasis on Safety Inspections and Audits.
- Compile Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards.
- Implement safety induction training.
- Preparation safety documents including maintenance safety plans.
- Manage safety on multiple client sites in the greater Dublin area (and countrywide from time to time). Transport will be provided.
You will have a Third Level Qualification in Health & Safety with two to four years of experience in the Facilities Management and/or Construction industries. Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel. Ability to work on your own and as part of our team. Work well in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You are career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Ronnie Cronin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our People are our Greatest Strength