Wanted - Safety Adviser - Engineering/Construction
- Reporting to our QHSE Manager
- Advise on all aspects of health & safety
- Administrate Insurance claims
- Site documentation control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Compile Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
- Implement toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Prepare safety documents including site safety plans
- Manage site safety on multiple sites in and around Dublin
You will have a Third Level Qualification in Health & Safety with 2 to 4 years’ experience in the engineering or construction industries. Good computer skills especially Microsoft Excel. Ability to work on your own and as part of our team. Able to travel from site to site in Dublin. , Work well in a fast paced environment. You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You are career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic.
If this is you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you feel that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our fast-growing business, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.