Wanted - Architectural/Construction Design Technologist
Architectural/Construction Design Technologist
LMC Modular is the complete modular design and build solution company. We are fully ISO accredited. We have the capability to deliver finished modular solutions from our factory floor, mechanically and electrically certified, to site.
Due to our expanding portfolio of projects, we are currently seeking a full time Architectural/Construction Designer to join our team. This position will be based in our office at Birdhill, Co. Tipperary. We are looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge across the construction disciplines with a flair for design innovation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accurate construction and production designs for fabrication and manufacture for LMC Modular contracts.
- Excellent technical knowledge and detail design skills.
- Ensuring that the construction designs and models meet the clients design brief and relevant standards.
- Responsible for bringing a project from initial design stage through to manufacturing stage.
- Coordinate design development on all new products, including attaining new product certification.
- Communicating design needs to the Revit team and production personnel.
- Liaising with design office personnel, production floor and site on a daily basis.
- New Product Design: Creating new and innovative module designs.
- Continuously explore new and better module design.
- Continuously explore new and better module construction methods.
- Good time-management skills and proven track record in working to deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team and also on own initiative.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Quality focused with ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Third level Architectural or Construction design qualification.
- Proven track record in construction design and innovation.
- Experience of BIM Level 2 projects.
- An appreciation of Building Services would be an advantage.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook.
New product design, Construction design, Revit
If you feel that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our fast-growing business, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.