Wanted - Architectural Technologist with Revit and BIM
Architectural Technologist with Revit and BIM
Due to our expanding portfolio of projects, we are currently seeking a full time Architectural Designer with good Revit and BIM skills and experience to join our team. This position will be based in our office at Birdhill, Co. Tipperary. We are looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge of Revit and an excellent understanding of construction and BIM.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Generating accurate and informative construction and production drawings for LMC Modular contracts in both CAD and Revit
- Good technical knowledge and detail design skills
- Ensuring that the construction drawings and models meet the clients brief, the consultants design requirements and any relevant standards.
- Document control to Company and ISO standards
- Liaising with company personnel on site and in design office on a daily basis
- Good time-management skills and proven track record in working to deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and also on own initiative
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Sound communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Quality focused with ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Third level Architectural qualification
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience using Revit essential
- Excellent CAD skills
- Experience of BIM Level 2 projects is desirable
- An appreciation of Building Services would be an advantage
- Conversant with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook.
If you feel that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our fast-growing business, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org